Shriya Saran is Annoyed Compared To Preetika

Shriya Saran
The Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Shriya, after watching Chikku Bukku was aghast that her role was insignificant compared to Preetika! The critics have also been more kind and lavish in their praise for the debutant actress, who had the meatier role and referred to her as a promising find.

At the Bangalore premiere of the film, it was Preetika who was mobbed. The producers and director Manikandan realized, which way the wind was flowing, when they slowly shifted the spotlight on the younger star. However a diplomatic Preetika in an interview to a newspaper said:  “I received 600 friends request on my Facebook account after the release of the film. The biggest compliment I received was from Shriya who told me that she liked my role better than her’s and that’s very sweet of her”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...