“Vezhuthu Kattu” Arundhathi speaks to media

Vezhuthu Kattu
Arundhathi who did the female lead role in the film Vezhuthu Kattu is now currently acting in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan, Karuppar Nagaram and Kaatu Payale.

She while speaking to the media recently said,” Though I am native of Bangalore, I was brought up here only. Venkat Samy is my father. My family consists of my mother Geetha and brother Yogesh Kumar.

I have studied B Sc. I know classical dancing. I have done lot of programmes. Chandrasekar sir selected me after seeing me in one of the dance programmes. This is my short history. Many have asked me that how I felt standing before the camera for the first time.

Since I have participated in lots of dancing programmes I was not perturbed or nervous. As far as dance is concerned we will bring out the views and feelings of the song. But in cinema it is enough to act in the scenes as told by the director. As far as Vezhuthu Kattu is concerned, it was like a tour with the family members.

It was jolly shooting for this film. All the unit members moved with me with affection. Hero Kadhir is also a jolly person. After seeing the film many appreciated our acting. The reason for this is the cooperation of all the unit members. I am pairing with Hari Kumar in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan.

I am donning the role called Raji. I am also been signed for Karuppar Nagaram. The shooting of this film has not commenced yet. Akil is doing the lead role in this film. Gopi sir is directing the film. Apart from this I am also acting in Kaatu Payale. Tarun Gopi is directing this film. This film is about nativity. Talks are also going on for me to act in two other films.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...