Sana Khan says people seeing her in Aayiram Vilakku will be shocked

Sana Khan
Recently Sana Khan while speaking said,” I did glamour role in Silambattam and Thambikku Entha Ooru. People who saw these films called me as glamour doll. Some said that I was fit alone for glamour.

But now people who will see Aayiram Vilakku will be shocked because I have acted in the whole film wearing half saree. I have also proved that I can act well in this film. Director S P Hosimin has written the story of Aayiram Vilakku based on Madurai people.

The film has come out well with the combination of Sathyaraj sir and Santhanoo sir. There is lot of difference in my first film and this film. This film gave me lot of scope for acting. Everybody will not get a good team.

But I got this in this film. I had learnt a lot of things through this film. Director Hosimin was very keen to make this film a great hit. The film is bound to be a hit. You cannot see the Sana Khan in this film which you have seen in other films. That itself is a highlight of this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...