Singampuli Movie Audio Launch Today

The audio launch of Silverline Film Factory’s Singampuli was a grand event at the Sathyam cinemas this morning. The film is the first venture of the producers SS Vasan and S Parthi who are nephews of Kalaipuli Thanu. The film marks the entry of new director Sai Ramani who has directed Jeeva in a double role, in his first film itself.

The music is by Mani Sharma who was absent at the event though no reason was cited for his absence. A trailer and three songs were shown with a kuthu paatu between Jeeva and Divya Spandana, a romantic bedroom song with Jeeva and Soundarya (a new face from Kerala ) and another song with Jeeva shot in foreign locales.The screen presentation showed a racy, action packed film shot with class and a big budget. The highlight of the event was the presence of actor Arya clad informally in knee length shorts with chappals and a cap.

“Arya has shown true friendship by coming just as he is straight from the airport since we all arrived from Dubai after a star match there”, quipped Jeyam Ravi the other invitee. The audio was launched by Hansraj Saxena and received by Arya and Jeyam Ravi while the trailor was launched by Kalaipuli Thanu and received by Abirami Ramanathan. SP Jananathan praised the efforts of Sai Ramani who had worked with him previously while Saxena offered full support to the film from his Sun Network. The audio invite in the form of a useful diary came in for praise from Abirami Ramanathan. Director Rajesh praised the comedy of the Santhanam and Jeeva duo in the film which he said would be better than their last partnership in SMS even.

The director got emotional at the end and recounted that after 15 years of struggle when he was about to give up and just one month after his father died, he got this film. He added, “I believe my father is in heaven and he has guided me to this success. I am going to prove myself with this film for his sake. And I wish that every struggling director gets such generous and understanding producers like I did. I have put my heart and soul into every scene to appeal to the youth audiences. Jeeva has done a spectacular job in a double role without the aid of a makeover or get up changes.” Added Jeeva, “I thought it was too early in my career to do double roles but the director convinced me that it would mark a turning point in my career. I am determined to continue doing films with new directors in future also. Others at the event included  R Kannan, Jithan Ramesh, RB Chowdary, Sivasakthi Pandian, Editor Mohan, SS Srinivasan and Sampath Jain of Venus Audio amongst others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...